Maintains, moisturises and protects leather
Prevents leather cracking & breaking
Absorbs quickly, no sticky residue
Made in South Africa for our harsh climate
Solo leather conditioner is specifically formulated for our hot, dry African climate.
- Maintains, moisturises and protects all leather items.
- Penetrates easily to feed and enrich leather, leaving it soft and supple.
- Will not leave a sticky residue on the top of the leather
- Soaks into the leather and is absorbed easily and quickly.
- Strengthens the leather fibres inside the skin
- Prevents leather cracking and breaking.
Leather is the same as our skin and needs to be moisturised.
Apply evenly with a cloth/sponge after cleaning with Solo saddle soap. If more oil is required add a small amount of Solo Leather Oil to the Solo Leather Conditioner before use. In order to keep leather waterproof and supple use at least once a month.
Made in South Africa
- Free delivery when you spend R1,500 or more
- Orders are dispatch Monday - Friday and usually packed within one business day, unless the product is made to order
- Delivery times vary based on your location, but orders are usually delivered within 2 - 5 working days