Replaces minerals lost through exercise & sweating
Keeps horse hydrated
Prevents muscle stiffness
Electrolytes are minerals dissolved in the blood and tissues of the body.
Endeavon electrolytes is a powder supplement that is added to the horse's food to replenish minerals lost during exercise and sweating.
Benefits of electrolytes:
- They help the horse retain fluids and important minerals and vitamins, and prevent dehydration and lactic acid build up (muscle stiffness).
- They help to preserve the correct balance of fluids in the body's cells and improve muscle function.
- Prevents dehydration, impaired performance and muscle stiffness.
The main electrolytes are:
- Sodium, Chloride
Electrolytes are lost daily through sweating and in urine.
During periods of strenuous exercise, such as competition and training, electrolyte losses can be high, particularly during hot, sweaty weather.
Signs of electrolyte deficiency include:
- Dull coat
- Sunken eyes
- Poor performance
- Dark urine
30-120g daily, mixed into the feed.
The dose depends on the body weight and on whether normal or heavy sweat conditions prevail
Potassium 260g/kg, Sodium 196g/kg, Chloride 538g/kg, Magnesium 1.44g/kg
- Free delivery when you spend R1,500 or more
- Orders are dispatch Monday - Friday and usually packed within one business day, unless the product is made to order
- Delivery times vary based on your location, but orders are usually delivered within 2 - 5 working days